Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A personal note about the Westside Neighborhood

My step-daughter Carly was married on Saturday and my husband and I had her chihuahua  (Gotti) stay with  us during the last days of  wedding preparations.. He started puppy life here at our house and we consider him an Historic Westside neighborhood resident.  My husband actually mentioned in his wedding toast  how living close to MacArthur had a big impact on Carly's life, her job (as a Social worker at Butler School) and her wedding (at the Southside Christian Church). Gotti, the chihuahua is off to live in Chatham with Carly and her husband Cal Thomas.  I took a photograph of Carly and Gotti today as he leaves to be a full-time Chatham resident. I am thrilled that the background shows the wonderful bungalow architecture of our Historic Westside Neighborhood. He loved looking out our windows and being part of the activity in the Historic Westside Neighborhood.

No comments: